1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoy working for Randstad, this placement has allowed me to work on my personal development and confidence. Transitioning into the the corporate world, probed uncertainity but Randstad aided my transition from University into the workplace. I enjoy coming into work and being challenged.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Everyday is a busy day with a different task or goal to achieve. I really enjoy working under pressure and being assigned to specific tasks. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and meet my own personal targets.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere in the office is calm and collective which makes it an enjoyable yet productive place of work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?