Industrial placememt student at GSK

8.1/10

9.7
9.4

4.2

The people I worked with were amazing - they were so helpful and would always answer any questions that I asked. They were also very welcoming and I immediately felt like I was part of the wider team. I also had many opportunities available to me throughout my time.

Very valued. They would always ask me questions about what I thought we should do, I was never put in the back seat

I was constantly supported just the right amount by everyone around me.

very busy constantly but never too overworked. I was never bored and I was constantly driven by my work

I was able to inout my ideas, however obviously I was not the expert in my project so I was not allowed to steer from the very start (which was good)

So much, I couldn't imagine not doing my placement year and moving onto third year straight away,

Atmosphere was great. everyone was really friendly and would always have tea and lunch breaks together.we had Christmas parties and outings as well. We also did boxing to keep fit as a team every Friday.

We had lots of training at the beginning so we were never thrown in at the deep end. We always knew who we could talk to and what was happening throughout the placement - so very organised

They taught me how to be great in the lab, as well as be safe, plan experiments, write reports, analyse papers.

Very

Yes because there were so many people on the course we would always spend time together

average because its near London

Nothing here, however it was close to London

Lots, we regularly went to the gym and out for lunch