Talent Acquisition Resourcer at Randstad

Recruitment

8.0/10

I am a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist for Randstad Business & Client Solutions working on a year long placement. Recruiting at the following levels:

Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant / Internal Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Sales Manager / Branch Manager

into the following specialisms across the UK:

Business Solutions:

Client Solutions:

- Strategic Accounts
- Bid & Sales
- Financial Services

As a Junior recruitment business partner, I implement a strong recruitment strategy alongside my senior stakeholders to drive high performance and growth within the business. I specialise in attracting and identifying talented individuals and future leaders to introduce to the business.

The Training is amazing with the experience gained being both on and off the job. The culture in the office is also second to none.

With the resourcer role I felt like all the effort and hard work put in is rewarded financially and also promoted within the team and wider business.

I was taken under the wing of my manger, with shadowing and then putting what i learnt into practice.

Every day is different, some days I can be working from 8:30-5:30 and others will have me really busy in the office working past this but still enjoying what I do along with the team.

I would cover my manger when he was away on holiday. I also would help with the interviewing process.

I learnt critical people skills and also phone skills

Always busy and stuff going on.

Was set up very well from the start.

Was put on my own tailored training programme. Was sent away for training days and also on the job training.

Currently doing the first stage of my training, However set up for the next levels and promotions. There is also the potential to return after I have graduated.

We would all attend training and also sit together.

Based in London - so expensive.

Based in London - good night life.

There was events and also assessment days arranged to take part in should I so wish.