This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.
- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Really nice, friendly team culture and I always felt like I could ask my colleagues for help
There is the opportunity to attend Excel workshops, PowerPoint workshops, etc for free during work hours which is really great. You can book yourself onto whichever course you desire
Socials were great fun and I was actually given the roe of "Social President" and got to organise our team events which was a big perk!
London is pricey but happy hour deals are pretty good...
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Market Research, Marketing
Central London and City