KPMG Vacation Trainee at KPMG

KPMG is a Top Employer

7.0/10

2.8

Strategy Consulting Intern

I really enjoyed it. Good people, good work.

Most of the time. I had a very good buddy who would keep in contact with me on a daily basis to check up on my progress.

Incredible guidance and support. Nothing like this was received in my previous work experiences.

Extremely useful, I learnt about data analysis which is a skill that is becoming increasingly important at KPMG.

Decently structured.

Very bright and vibrant. The office is very clean with full of food places!

I was sent for training with the new full-time employees, which was valuable.

Completely, my buddy broke down the entire process in the first few days & I was given real work to work on.

The culture is very much focused on building a community. Yes, I could tell from the start.

Very, made me realize what I wanted to do!

Pay could have been better.

Only once, at the start of the scheme.

Almost none.