1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship was very enjoyable. Days went by very quickly and I was given real-life projects. The culture fostered a productive, collaborative energy that allowed for my personal development to be maximised.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was given important tasks to do from day 1 and felt I was adding value to the company.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Much support and guidance. Weekly one-on-one meeting with my manager along with a mid-internship and end-of-internship feedback session with HR and my manager. Throughout the internship HR were very supportive and advised me on anything I needed.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy. Days were never too long though.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I am set to continue with the company after my final year so what I have learnt will be invaluable for the start of my future career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fun yet serious.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised. Many opportunities were offered.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Very well trained
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Got a job
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Not really my cup of tea
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Bournemouth is cheap
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Didnt go out much
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?