Corporate Analyst Development Program at J.P. Morgan

Bournemouth South West
Banking - Investment

8.3/10

6.5

The internship was very enjoyable. Days went by very quickly and I was given real-life projects. The culture fostered a productive, collaborative energy that allowed for my personal development to be maximised.

I was given important tasks to do from day 1 and felt I was adding value to the company.

Much support and guidance. Weekly one-on-one meeting with my manager along with a mid-internship and end-of-internship feedback session with HR and my manager. Throughout the internship HR were very supportive and advised me on anything I needed.

Very busy. Days were never too long though.

Much.

I am set to continue with the company after my final year so what I have learnt will be invaluable for the start of my future career.

Fun yet serious.

Very well organised. Many opportunities were offered.

Very well trained

Got a job

Not really my cup of tea

Bournemouth is cheap