Marketing Assistant at RMP Enterprise Ltd

Marketing

8.5/10

I absolutely loved working for RMP Enterprise. My placement was excellent, I learnt so much from all the members of staff and was able to work in different areas of the business e.g. Sales. The team were excellent and really friendly and had loads of great nights out and loads of opportunities to improve my skills and learn more about marketing.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at RMP Enterprise Ltd

Hugely. Absolutely nobody treated me like I was just a placement student, I was able to contribute to meetings with directors present and create really important reports for major companies. My opinion was always listened to and I always felt comfortable contributing to meetings. I felt comfortable with everyone in the company.

LOADS. My managers were always there to explain any tasks if I needed. I was managed really well and always had freedom and space when working and never micro-managed. I had weekly meetings with my manager and bi-weekly meetings with the head of marketing. This helped me to get different opinions on my work.

I always had lots to get on with. At certain times of the year e.g. February, I was very busy. This was when the Undergraduate employability awards were happening. This meant a lot of long days but was certainly worth it. We had flexi time which was very useful as I could come in later after a mental night, or sneak off early if I was meeting a lady.

Loads, I was involved in hiring my replacement (top bloke). I was also involved in setting the 2017-18 social media targets. I was also involved in SEO tasks and writing content for the website. I would also write important reports for other companies which we would sell.

HUGELY. Soft skills were improved massively. I also improved my attention to detail and analysis skills. I learnt lots of Google Anlaytics skills and SEO skills. I have learnt I want to go into digital marketing in the future after my time working.

Meeting skills were also developed

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at RMP Enterprise Ltd

Excellent. Banter was always flowing #guilty and there was always spaces to work on things. Everyone was friendly and the free breakfasts were great. We had loads socials and everyone was keen for a drink post lunch.
Beers at 4:30 were always good.
Monday morning meetings were made fun with employe of the month etc

Really well. I had loads to do and the structure was great

Lots fo photoshop and Google analytics training

Possibly

I was the only student

Lived at home so low. But London is pretty expenny. Guinness is £5 in the local boozer.

Great its London