This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.
- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The emerging technology group is absolutly fit to me because it needs the knowledge what i have learnt.
When i do the research about the new technology, i have some deep experience and knowledge on those technology. I can provide some useful advice which is different from my colleagues. It means that we can have more thoughts and ideas in one project.
In all tasks and projects, i got a large amout of support which are helpful for my future careers.
It is a bit easy in some projects.
I have given some reponsibilities during the research of new technology and techTalk.
I get some improvement in using different office softwares and it is helpful to my English skills during communication and meeting.
Friendly， motivated and united.
Not very organised for my work.
In some software skills and English skills.
It is amazing if i can get future employment prospects within the organisation.
It is absolutely an amazing social scene amongst any fellow placement students and colleagues because all colleagues are very friendly.
Living and transport cost are expensive because i live in London. The canteen cost is cheap.
I have not tried the nightlife in the area i worked.
Yes, i have got invovled a lot of acitivities outside of work.
Internship (1-4 Months)