7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Was very chilled open and friendly, everyone was always quite busy so it felt a bit quiet at times but could always have a good chat by the coffee machines
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very wel structures internship, an entire week of external education and crash courses into accounting and valuation
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Highly invested, company do not use you for monetary gain on the internship and use it to ensure you will be reliable in the actual job instead, which is great because they invest highly in your skill set to ensure you have all the tools you need
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing, generous incentives and good structures longer term career path at the company
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, we had a Facebook group chat that was good to get a group together for drinks in the evenings
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Middle of London so fairly expensive, lots of food choice though
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Not on the internship but more opportunities in the actual full time role
Imagine yourself working at Fidelity International
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Fidelity International