Supply Chain Intern at L'Oreal

4.1/10

3.0
3.4

6.5

Didn't enjoy that much. Whilst I learnt a lot, the whole experience got me down.

Not particularly. Permanent colleagues tend to ignore interns etc. Excluded from social events.

Manager was absolutely awful, belittling, nasty. Classic assassin with a smile. Even in pub, she tried to tell me that I shouldn't be drinking "because you have shit to do for me tomorrow"

Quite busy stressing out. My job involved chasing a lot of people without having any power or consequences to change anything

A lot of responsibility....with little power.

Actually taught me a lot. First of all, to not work here. Secondly, resilience. Third, no job is worth the cost to your health.

Quite fun actually, always lots of events, free bars etc.

Badly. I see that the HR Graduate Responsible, said that she caught up with every student twice in the year. Not true. Again, classic smiling assassin. Always made out she was helping the interns when not a lot was happening.

Not a lot, again HR would claim a lot. But nothing beyond elearning.

None. Would never go back. Got a better job elsewhere, where I'm valued, so just goes to show, have faith in yourself.

Very good social scene.

Lived at home, but most students were in London so can be expensive.

Amazing, socials were well connected, could get good deals at best clubs

okay, but I didn't take them up