U.K. Sales consultant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South East
Advertising

8.8/10

I thoroughly enjoyed my placement year at golfbreaks.com in the role of sales consultant. My role was hard work however very rewarding, especially when hitting targets. As golfbreaks take on 20 placement students each year, the social aspect is excellent.

You are treated the same as a full time employee with regards to responsibility and autonomy. The team spirit within my department made it an enjoyable place to work

Assistance was there from my manager as and when required. The two week intensive training course at the start of the placement is a big help.

Throughout busy months the workload was heavy. There was rarely a lack of work to do.

You are treated like a full time employee with regards to expectations and responsibility

The experience gave me an excellent understanding of a real world working environment

Socially, the atmosphere is excellent as there is a young and outgoing workforce

The year was excellently organised, Golfbreaks have been running the placement scheme for over 10 years so it runs smoothly

I was made to feel as a valuable part of the team, and was allowed to experience a different area of the business for two months of my placement

I would love to work at golfbreaks.com again with regards to the excellent working environment. The only downside is the price of relocating to Windsor.

Excellent

Windsor is very expensive

If you are into golf, there is lots of opportunity to play different courses around the world