Client innovation at Atos

London Greater London
Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Economics Market Research
Atos is a Top Employer

7.3/10

I thoroughly enjoyed my placement and was given plenty of independence and responsibilities.

I feel I had a fantastic group of colleagues who were very supportive and I felt extremely valued within my team and the organisation.

I was given guidance when required by my manager and supervisor

I was given a regular projects to attend to and I was responsible for liaising with different teams to complete the task for the client.

I was given a great amount of responsibility during my placement. I had a lot of exposure to senior management, VPs and the CEO.

I feel motivated to continue to use my skills i learnt during placement to progress in my final year. I will especially use time management, planning and prioritising skills throughout the duration of my year at university to get the best out of my university experience.

The office was a open plan office and was a great way to network and meet new people within the organisation.

I enjoyed the structure of the internship and the programme. I felt I was assigned the best department for me and I feel I excelled in my job role. However, I feel at times the scheme could have been more organised. We had our induction training 3 months after we had started. I feel it would have been more beneficial in the begin of our placement.

I feel we had a lot of training during our placement and educational seminars. However, I feel we should have been offered some more training qualification to further our careers during our placement year (e.g. prince 2 etc).

Atos offer a 18 month graduate scheme and I am looking to re-apply to join the scheme

There is organised events for graduates and interns. I feel this is a great opportunity to network in a social environment. Atos should provide more funding and organise paid events for the GIA community.

The cost of living was expensive, however there is a good socialising scene in the local area.

The nightlife was good and there are a lot of bars, restaurants and clubs in the local area

We organised a GIA football team which was great fun to share common interest with work colleagues.