Software Engineer Intern at Schlumberger

Computer Science

9.3/10

9.7
9.6

It was my first internship and it exceeded all my expectations. I learned a lot and also had fun.

Since the beginning I have felt part of the team and whenever I struggled I got help from my colleagues.

I had support all the way through the internship, on all the problems I encountered. Everyone was helpful and I had a fantastic team.

I had a very good balance between being busy and having fun. My objectives were very clear and I also did fun activities with other interns almost daily.

The responsibilities I was given matched my skills, so I never felt too pressured or left out.

I have touched many areas of computer science and optimisation, so I believe there will be many use cases of the skills I developed on the job.

The office had quiet in all the places where people worked, so I never had trouble focusing. On the other hand, the coffee or the ping pong area were fun and me and other interns always went there to relax.

The internship was very well organised. I always knew what I had to do, what is expected and when.

Everyone in my team invested their time and attention into making sure my project had the expected outcome.

There are many career opportunities within Schlumberger and I feel like it is a very good place to develop and grow in area you are interested in

We always go out and have fun. We try to do as much as we can together and I this is thanks to events organised by the company, such as Intern's day that brought us even closer.

The area is not very cheap, but there are many fun things to do and we took advantage of that.

The Nightlife is not something we enjoyed so much as a group. We preferred other activities.

We are still finding new things to do every week and we tried many new activities.