BDO insight day at BDO

BDO is a Top Employer

8.9/10

I enjoyed it greatly, as I found the talks very interesting and the group activity very interactive and engaging.

I felt everyone was included from start to finish, and all ideas were taken into account during group discussions.

Staff were very friendly and approachable, and they were happy to answer any questions or queries we had throughout our time there and even after.

The information will be very useful, as it has provided me with a greater insight into what accountancy is about, as well as what is required of me to become an accountant.

It was very structured, as the structure of the day was accurate to the timetable given.

It was very calm and welcoming.