Student intern at Schlumberger

Engineering

6.1/10

6.4

3.5

Researcher in the research and engineering department.

Very much. It is a good opportunity to understand what working in a big company means.

My colleagues are always helpful when I have struggles to understand some topics.

My manager is always there if I need help to understand something. We discuss together the steps to solve problems.

It really depends on the type of job that I'm doing. If I have a deadline, of course I'm busier.

Not having a lot of experience, I think that the level of responsibility that was given to me is right, i.e. I can work on my own but I can always refer to my manager if something is not clear.

I improved both technical and soft skills. I can manage better the pressure of deadlines, and I improved my team working skills.

There is a good atmosphere in the office, my colleagues are helpful and cheerful.

I have no complains about it

My manager and my colleagues are always willing to suggest me readings and tricks to understand better the topics.

There are not good chances to be hired in the company at the moment.

average

Higher than I expected.

It really depends on the city where you live. I live in Crawley, and it is not a nice place to live. I would suggest to live in Brighton.

Not that much