Sales and Analytics Intern at Bloomberg

Information Technology Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

8.6

I really enjoyed my internship at Bloomberg. It was such an amazing experience.

I felt very valued by my colleagues. The culture is just amazing. Everybody is super-friendly.

I received a lot of support every time I needed it. My managers were always very available for a catch up and had always the right suggestions and criticisms.

I was fairly busy each and every day.

Not much. I started to receive interesting projects just at the very end of the programme

The training was very helpful. The exposure to the data and information available at the company made sure that I left the company with an increase commercial and business awareness.

The atmosphere was very friendly. But it really varies by team when it comes to energy and motivation.

The internship was very well structured and the HR did an amazing job with organising the events/parties and talks.

The company invested a lot on the interns. Lots of training, lots of parties, lots of food/drinks.

Very appealing. The company is moving in the right direction and it's financially healthy. Great prospects.

Absolutely. People were always very nice and funny. Met some great people and made lots of new friends there.

Fair. Considering that it's the City we are talking about. Transportation is excessively expensive though.

Amazing. Spent some of the best nights in London.

Yes, yes and yes. If you are open to such things, you'll definitely get opportunities to join colleagues outside of the office.