Sales and Analytics Intern at Bloomberg

London Greater London
Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.4/10

I would definitely count the 10 weeks at Bloomberg as one of the most fun episodes in my life. Met amazing people and worked at a great company.

I felt fully valued by my colleagues. Everyone was always ready to support us.

My manager was always there to help me not only in the day to day but also for any projects that we had to do.

Very busy. Usual work hours from 8 to 6 but you would almost always work longer.

I was given almost the same responsibility as any of the full time employees..

The internship definitely pushes you to be a lot more outgoing and confident than you would usually be and was really helpful for my future development.

Very fun and open, there are over a 100 languages spoken at the office and you can really feel a busy vibe.

One half of the internship was very organized where as the other half was more open.

The company invested all available resources into every single one of us.

Very appealing, the company is one of the most multicultural on the planet and will continue to dominate its industry.

Yes the fellow interns very quickly became like a second family to everyone!

Prices around the office are quite high but still affordable with regards to the salary. London is obviously a very expensive place in itself

Very good, there are certain bars that basically "belong" to the company.

Yes there was support to go to philanthropic events.