Summer Intern at Bloomberg

6.5/10

6.3

6.0

Summer Financial Analyst focused in Analytics and Sales activities

The experience has been really good. The company is growing in revenue and there is a solid learning experience waiting for you.

Colleagues are always ready to help you - there is nothing that people avoid you to learn and everybody wants just the best of you!

Management is really keen to see you prosper and growth. you definitely have a lot of feedback flowing through your weeks at Bloomberg.

Bloomberg has a strict 8-6 schedule - however there are days where projects and clients requests come up in bulks so hours are longer.

After my first week of training, I have been exposed to many many projects where clients where at the centre. Really liked that.

For my last year at university, I will definitely be more prepared - skilled and determined to achieve just the best!

Clients do have a lot to share with you! the people are really selected on the cultural aspect in order to make sure team are aligned and successful at every time.

The scheduled has been tremendously successful - chapeau to all the team.

the number of events organised the training opportunity has been massive - the firm definitely invested a lot on us all.

To this stage, the company has showed me a lot of appreciation and I would love to come back.

Yes - I've worked in a corporate finance role before and Bloomberg definitely have a better environment to work with - I would call it an healthy competition.

Pretty expensive - as the city of London you are able to earn a lot as much as spend a lot for drinks/food around your office. however, is all a matter of knowing where to go.

I spent some time in Shoreditch with some colleagues and it's ok.

Societies and outside events are one of the many things that make Bloomberg unique - so many great opportunities.