Sales and Analytics Intern at Bloomberg

LONDON Greater London
Business Analytics Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Bloomberg is a great place for interns. You are looked after, trained and definitely made to feel welcome by all of the employees. It could get a little repetitive at times and there is a high focus on statistics, but this was the only downside.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

My team in Sales made me feel very valued and I was expected to contribute to the team's strategy. Analytics is busier and so there are less opportunities for you to make a direct contribution to a team.

You are given support and are in touch with your managers at least once a week, however, some managers like to micromanage and this can be alienating,

Very, especially in Analytics.

A good amount! Sometimes there was a lack of communication which led to some interns feeling stretched as results were expected for different projects simultaneously.

Alot. You get a real exposure at Bloomberg and the skills are transferable, for instance, due diligence, working in teams, communication,

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Great! I was always excited to come to work in the mornings because it was lively and warm.

Alot. You are given trainings in the first week on different asset classes, functions and aspects of Bloomberg to give you a well rounded knowledge of the firm. Throughout the internship we also had aalot of staff from all over the company give up their time to come and train us.

Bloomberg gives you breakfast and lunch. I have spent very little while on my internship and there is good travel access to the office. There are good bars around as well as food options.

Located right behind Shoreditch and Old St, the location is highly flexible for after work drinks.

Bloomberg loves Philanthropy and they put on alot of charity events for you to get involved in and they will match your hours of volunteering with money to go to your charity of choice.