2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues treated me as one of the team members. feel so lucky to be in my team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
my managers were very willing to help me out in everything
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
On Monday and Tuesday, I was quite flexible. I was able to allocate time for quick catch-up with employees from other departments and have time for shadowing. On Wed and Thursday, I had less flexibility because I had fixed schedule given from Analytics team.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Even I was intern, I was doing the same campaign call as other full-time employees would do.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I developed interacting skills and now feel confident in meeting new people
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg