Sales and Analytics summer intern at Bloomberg

Business Management E-Business Financial Management

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.5/10

The experience I had this internship was amazing, I met some great people both within sales and analytics. the internship allowed you to gain exposure to not one but 2 different departments.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

It depended what team you were with at the time. When you're with sales the people they have a lot more time on their hands so are willing to give you their time for any questions you may have. If you're in analytics you can tell there is more pressure for them to be concentrated all the time. In the analytics department they still answer your questions and are friendly but have less time than sales/

In the Sales department the support and guidance I received from my manager was very extensive. He always made sure I knew what I was doing and encouraged me to participate in all areas of the business.
In the

In the sales department the projects were on a week to week basis so how busy you were depended on what you had to do. The projects varied from calling to prospecting
In the analytics department we spent most of our time calling terminal users carrying out calling campaigns.

We were given a lot of responsibility from the first day. We were placed on the phone calling clients from the start of the internship and placed on projects that made a difference.

On this internship I have developed an array of skills. Among them my presentation skills, critical thinking and working skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

The general atmosphere of the internship was one of the best things. The people on the internship are what make it, everyone is so willing to help and will never be against you asking questions.

The internship was extremely well organised you could tell they put a lot of effort into it.

You could tell they put a lot of effort into training us. At the beginning you have a week of training and then you learn the rest on the job asking questions

Its a sector that is booming and it seems like the company will continue to grow