2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The people working throughout M&S are genuinely lovely people. I felt valued by each team I worked with in every store I visited
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
As part of the programme you move around a lot therefore deal with many different managers. Each provides support and guidance when required. Each grad is also given a mentor - mine went above and beyond what was required.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
how busy you are depends on how driven you are to learn! There are exceptionally busy times - particularly around Christmas though on a day to day basis it is manageable. No two days are the same
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Delegated projects regularly
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have very much developed personally as well as academically. I am grateful for the time and investment from M&S which will aid me once I return to university
Imagine yourself working at Marks & Spencer
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Marks & Spencer