7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Varied from day to day, but generally very good.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well run.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A fair amount of training such that we were able to do our job effectively.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
This was where I was very very shocked. They were not offering jobs until 2013. Given we were graduate interns, waiting for a year and a half for a permanent job, independant of how good our rating/review was, was appauling.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Very good social scene!
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Expensive. Didn't save any money in London.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture