Analyst at Accenture

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.1/10

7.6

5.2

Managing and contributing content to a community website; Researching content relevant to the project; creating a monthly newsletter with another member of the team; writing a process and running metrics for the community site; attending meetings and dialling into conference calls.

My project was really interesting, I was not overworked (although I was busy), and my team was very welcoming.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

My team was very welcoming and seemed to appreciate the work that I was doing. They were always happy to give me advice and guidance.

I had very little contact with my manager but my supervisor provided a good level of support and guidance. However I was expected to work independently most of the time.

I had times when I was very busy and times where I had little to do, but at no point did I feel overwhelmed by workload.

Although I had quite a lot of responsibility, the tasks I was doing were not pivotable to the project and my supervisor was usually involved in major changes and decisions.

I have greatly improved my proficiency in MicrosoftExcel as well as website design and maintenance. These skills will be very useful for my career. I also received a sounder understanding of management consulting.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Although hardworking, my team were fun and we would have some entertaining discussions. Generally in the office, everybody is quite social and people are friendly, and often say hello.

The actual placement itself was well set up once I arrived, but the application stages were a bit confusing. For example, it was not made clear of whether I was expected to come to London for an interview or an assessment day, or what the timings were. This was an issue for me as I had to book flights from Scotland. It was also difficult to get hold of contacts at Accenture.

We had a week of training which was helpful and then most of our learning was done on the project.

Very. I would definitely consider working with Accenture in the future, although due to the recruitment timeline, it appears that I will have to wait 2 years before I could join if I were offered a job.

There were events/socials organised for interns, as well as events organised by interns. The ones organised by Accenture were especially good fun.

I found everything very expensive, and towards the end of my internship I tried to bring in my own lunch to save money.

There are pubs/bars around but I only went out a couple of times during my internship so I didn't really experience the night scene.

We had the opportunity to participate in a charity day (which I took up) and there were also clubs and societies available to join.