7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was friendly. Although some people were too busy to talk at certain times, there was almost always an effort made to make up for that at a later moment
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was extremely well organised, operating practically hitch free
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The investments made in me by the firm were clear, large and gave me confidence in my own ability to do the job
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
From what I have seen, very appealing
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The social side between fellow interns was very good, with all the interns I interacted with on a day to day basis being friendly and amenable, social events between interns outside of the office, were not frequent, but they were enjoyable when they did occur.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living was very high, but we were more than suitably compensated to account for this
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was perfectly good enough to enjoy
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were occasionally but they were infrequent
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS