Technology Analyst at Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

7.5/10

7.6

Development

This internship started in a really structured way with one week training in the beginning giving you almost all basic information about your environment.
I personally really enjoyed my work with the sub-division and team I've been assigned to.
Environment is good, people around me is good, tasks was challenging and interesting.

I got a chance to use my own stuff in one of the release of the application, perhaps the next release as well.

Support and guidance were provided since my start of this internship,mainly about the structure and information about this firm and our team. Weekly catch-up enhanced the communication between us and it is a big convenient that my supervisor sat next to me.

We worked on a consistent pace and the workload was a bit heavy but challenging. I can say it is well structured as in on a daily basis we would do work on our specialism then you will be assigned a group project associating with your knowledge and financial services.

Throughout the internship, you take full responsibility of your group project and tasks assigned to you, but obviously support will be given from your team.

Plenty. Professional skills such as practice and knowledge about programming. Personal skills such as team-work, presentation skills, future studies guidance, etc. They have covered a wide range of practice and information for you.

We have a mixture of serious-minded and relaxing atmosphere.

As I said, it is well-structured and organised overall.

Deutsche Bank paid several training session for its interns, e.g. presentation skills, insight of the financial services, etc.

Deutsche Bank is comparatively a great place to spend your time in in the future.

The living cost was a bit high, otherwise average cost in London.

The Graduate Recruitment team regularly send emails suggesting local events happening around you.