9.2/10

53 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Assist in a wide range of legal matters, such as attending to legal research and inquiries; and drafting correspondence, reports, and other basic legal documents;
Conduct factual research on existing and potential clients, competitors, and other topics as directed and draft summary;
Research and draft articles and legal updates;
Assist with presentation materials, proposals, agenda, minutes and reports;
Contacting various governmental authorities as required;
Other work that instructed by consultants and partners from time to time.

2. I thoroughly enjoyed the two week insight. I relished the opportunity to work on live, high-value matters and felt a valued member of the team.Although stressful at times, I really enjoyed working with many different people and departments across the business, allowing me to successfully contribute to the closing of many deals.

4. Across the business, my colleagues showed a genuine appreciation of the work that I completed for them and I often received very positive feedback

6. I had daily work reviews with a member of my team, which allowed me to go through the work that I had completed that day and receive feedback. This allowed me to learn a huge amount and constantly improve my way of working to become a valued member of the legal team. I received the perfect amount of guidance. I did not feel out of my depth or uncomfortable due to the excellent guidance and support received throughout.

8. There has never been a time when I can truly say that I had nothing to do as I was always kept busy with something.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. The responsiblities I had increased throughout the year to allow me to independantly complete work

12. The skills developed during my time at the firm with greatly assist my professional development. These skills range from technical skills, such as contentious letter writing and agreement drafting, to how to conduct effective research.

14. The general atmosphere was very friendly, but most importantly, very inclusive. I enjoyed the company of most of my fellow scheme students and found the working environment on the floors to be extremely supportive and friendly.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The programme is great to allow interns to become fully intergrated within the business

18. The company invested in me by providing me with interesting and stimulating work to complete

20. Flexi Time

Sports and Social Club

Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

Staff Sales/Staff Shop

Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. If the opportunity arises i would definetely like to work again with them

24. Yes, lots of opportunity.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 10/10

28. The night life was great. spending time with friends was the best overall

30. There were multiple opportunities for networking with partners, associates and trainees at the firm.

Legal/Law