Legal and Law Internship at Go Abroad China at Go Abroad China

Beijing China
Legal/Law

9.2/10

Assist in a wide range of legal matters, such as attending to legal research and inquiries; and drafting correspondence, reports, and other basic legal documents;
Conduct factual research on existing and potential clients, competitors, and other topics as directed and draft summary;
Research and draft articles and legal updates;
Assist with presentation materials, proposals, agenda, minutes and reports;
Contacting various governmental authorities as required;
Other work that instructed by consultants and partners from time to time.

I thoroughly enjoyed the two week insight. I relished the opportunity to work on live, high-value matters and felt a valued member of the team.Although stressful at times, I really enjoyed working with many different people and departments across the business, allowing me to successfully contribute to the closing of many deals.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Go Abroad China

Across the business, my colleagues showed a genuine appreciation of the work that I completed for them and I often received very positive feedback

I had daily work reviews with a member of my team, which allowed me to go through the work that I had completed that day and receive feedback. This allowed me to learn a huge amount and constantly improve my way of working to become a valued member of the legal team. I received the perfect amount of guidance. I did not feel out of my depth or uncomfortable due to the excellent guidance and support received throughout.

There has never been a time when I can truly say that I had nothing to do as I was always kept busy with something.

The responsiblities I had increased throughout the year to allow me to independantly complete work

The skills developed during my time at the firm with greatly assist my professional development. These skills range from technical skills, such as contentious letter writing and agreement drafting, to how to conduct effective research.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Go Abroad China

The general atmosphere was very friendly, but most importantly, very inclusive. I enjoyed the company of most of my fellow scheme students and found the working environment on the floors to be extremely supportive and friendly.

The programme is great to allow interns to become fully intergrated within the business

The company invested in me by providing me with interesting and stimulating work to complete

If the opportunity arises i would definetely like to work again with them

Yes, lots of opportunity.

The night life was great. spending time with friends was the best overall

There were multiple opportunities for networking with partners, associates and trainees at the firm.