Intern at BDO

3.8
3.2
3.5

Audit Intern

I was given real client work and travelled to client's site most of my time. However, there were also a few very quiet days.

I have the best colleagues ever - very hardworking and personable trainees who were ready and willing to answer all of my questions.

My counselling manager provided me with useful feedback and guidance.

Most of the time always have something on hand. But I would prefer the work to be a little bit more fast-paced, interesting.

I was given more responsibility than I expected, which was great!

I have developed a clearer understanding of the audit work and picked up some technical knowledge and skills, which will definitely be helpful for my future career and degree.

It was quite quiet as not many auditors are in the office, but they were nice.

It was relatively organised, with clear work schedules and training programmes.

I received a whole week of training on technical knowledge and skills, which were relatively long compared to some other firms.

• There were no perks with this Internship

BDO is an appealing place to work if you are looking for financially stable job with expectable and reasonable hours.

Yes, we have social events 3-4 times/ month.

Relatively expensive, as the office is on Baker street, but there are also a few food chain restaurants which provide cheaper eating options. Accommodation is expensive, but transportation is convenient so you can afford to live further from the office.

Awesome. Lots of pubs and nice restaurants.