Audit Intern at BDO

Baker Street Central London and City
Auditing/Tax

BDO is a Top Employer

8.4/10

A Summer intern working specifically in the financial services audit stream. Working on client sites and in the office on a variety of clients and different jobs.

The experience had great exposure and insight and was very interesting.

I feel valued by my colleagues as they want me to reach my full potential.

Everyone was very supportive in making sure I felt comfortable with the work I was doing and understand the work I was undertaking, always taking time to answer my questions.

The work load tended to be varied some days were very busy others were not.

I felt that I was given a lot of responsibility as my work was made to feel important and key to the projects I worked on.

I believe that all my skills were enhanced in a positive way as everyday I was given the opportunity to expand upon my knowledge and skillset in a variety of ways.

There was a great atmosphere of inclusivity.

Everyday I had a plan and understood the work I would be partaking in.

The company made an effort to develop my skillset.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would love to work for the organisation full time.

I felt that I had good interaction with fellow placement students and it allowed us to bond.

Commuting to work and buying food was very expensive. but the company have taken measures to help this depending on the office location.

There appeared to be a good nightlife.

There were many opportunities to be involved in activities outside of work such as volunteering and social events.