Audit intern at BDO

Reading South East

BDO is a Top Employer

5.4/10

6.0

Working in the audit department

I definitely enjoyed my placement, I feel it was a really valuable experience and I learnt a lot about the business world and office life. It also really gave me an insight into the world of audit and was very useful

Colleagues were friendly and quick to involve me, I feel that you get back the effort you give out socially. I attended many social events such as the nationwide football tournament, nights out, multiple lunches such as leaving and welcoming lunches.

It was a quiet period for the business so sometimes work was harder to come by than I expected and there were times were I felt frustration and boredom due to lack of work to do. However, overall everyone made a real effort to find work for the interns.

• There were no perks with this Internship