Audit Intern at BDO

Liverpool North West

BDO is a Top Employer

7.6/10

I enjoyed the internship, as I got good exposure to the company.

Towards the end of the internship I was able to make an independent contribution to the company.

The ability to interact with a wide range of levels within BDO meant that guidance was always provided.

Due to the nature of the job I was always on client site and able to get involved in a vast amount of jobs.

My little experience with auditing meant that I didn't gain a huge amount of responsibility during the internship, but the guidance given meant that I was able to gain lots of exposure to the whole auditing process.

Although the experience is not related to auditing having this experience has helped me see my future career path, with the potential of a graduate job.

The office was young and had a really friendly vibe. I was usually on client site though, so was able to bond more with the staff there.

It was well organised with a training week in Birmingham at the beginning

They invested the time to teach me all aspects if the business and get good exposure to their clients.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I have interviewed for the grad programme with the ambition of attaining it.

The office is young, so has potential to be very social.

I stayed with a friend so no cost

Good