Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Intern at BMW Group

Placement (5-9 Months)
Oxford South East
Architecture Chemistry Civil Engineering Energy English Environmental

7.0/10

6.6

Working in the BMW Group is great. The tasks I was given were mostly interesting. Of course there are also some tasks that are not the most fun to execute, for example translating or copying data into Excel sheets. But I think that is the case in every internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at BMW Group

I had a great time with my colleagues. They're very friendly and supporting people. Throughout my internship I could help them with rather time-consuming tasks in their day to day basis which was much appreciated. I felt comfortable about working in my department.

In the main project I was working on, I was depending on a contractor. So unfortunately I could not always progress the way I wanted to, since the contractor's employees were fairly busy themselves many times.

I learned a great deal about management concepts I will definitely be able to use in my future placements. Also my english skills have developed pretty much, even though I've only been here for about 6 months.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at BMW Group

The colleagues in my office are very cheerful. There is lots of laughter and joking. But of course all in the context of serious work.

Very well organised. Since there is always interns in this department, they are part of the organisation.

There is a vast number of very well organized intern activities. From a weekly interns meeting in Oxford's pubs to football tournaments and other fun activities.

There is only one pub right next to the plant.

Yes there are. It depends on every single person, in what extent they choose to get involved in activities outside work.