• Supervised the level of service provided in the venue in comparison with the approved SLA (Service Level Agreement).
• Supervised the service desk team. When necessary, allocate skilled staff to the incident location to resolve reported incidents.
• Communicated all high severity incidents to the VT Manager and to the Service Desk Manager based in the Technology Operations Centre.
• Ensured that the Incident Management Policy as well as any relevant service desk policy and procedure are followed by all team members
• Ensured accuracy of the data stored in the ITSM (IT Service Management) tool.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?