Paralegal at RPC

Bristol South West
Legal/Law

RPC is a Top Employer

8.9/10

I thoroughly enjoyed the two week insight. I relished the opportunity to work on live, high-value matters and felt a valued member of the team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

I felt extremely valued throughout my time at the firm. I was encouraged to express my own opinions on work given and my suggestions and recommendations were considered by my supervisors.

I was given high-value work and was trusted with a high degree of autonomy with work.

I received the perfect amount of guidance. I did not feel out of my depth or uncomfortable due to the excellent guidance and support received throughout.

The skills developed during my time at the firm with greatly assist my professional development. These skills range from technical skills, such as contentious letter writing and agreement drafting, to how to conduct effective research.

The insight was perfectly structured. I have no recommendations for improvement here.

The atmosphere was very pleasant and relaxed. I enjoyed the company of most of my fellow vac scheme students and found the working environment on the floors to be extremely supportive and friendly. I enjoyed working with every RPC employee I encountered.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

The company invested in my by providing me with interesting and stimulating work to complete

The insight provided me with an excellent understanding of day-to-day life at RPC

The insight provided me with an in-depth understanding of RPC company culture

The two week vacation scheme reinforced my desire to pursue a career in law

There were multiple opportunities for networking with partners, associates and trainees at the firm.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to speak to members of the firm at all levels.

I found out about some of the social activities on offer to trainees and fee earners.

I would thoroughly recommend this insight to anyone considering a career in commercial law.