Marketing Apprentice at City Internships

New York USA
Administration/Secretarial Financial Management Market Research Marketing

8.7/10

I loved my placement, they matched it really well to my personality, what I was looking to get out of the time and I was lucky enough to be offered part-time work for my placement company.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at City Internships

Very valued, my supervisor especially as she entrusted me and the other intern with job level tasks straight away, teaching and mentoring us from beginning to end; as a result I'm walking away with career ready and very tangible skills.

There was a level of trust to the extent that we would be left to tackle the given tasks and if we were stuck help would be offered.

I worked a minimum of 8 hours a day, and then explored the city on afternoons and weekends, so it was 8 weeks of non stop activity; which made weekends away with the CI time (to Lake George) extremely valuable.

Me and the Intern were put in charge of expanding my companies online subscription service and expanding their online presence, so we were given alot of responsibility.

I was taught to prioritize my tasks and to "work up," to be organised about what I really needed help with and bank questions for a time that was helpful to my supervisor. She taught me to be more independent with my work and to be confident in my abilities.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at City Internships

Really friendly, we were never patronised or spoken down to, it was a cooperative and postitive atmosphere.

It was very well organised, I was set up with a personal helper who prepped me for every interview.

They invested alot because lots of the programs we had to use were new to us, so I'm walking away with a whole new skill set.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I was offered a part-time opportunity to work remotely for my placement company, which I'm thrilled about.

Really good social scene, you're placed with like-minded roommates, and City Internships also host mixers and events that help you socilise with other interns on the program.

I was placed in New York, so I went in with the mind-set that it was going to be expensive so when I arrived I wasn't suprised, it was however managable.

Amazing! somethign for everyone.

Lots of opportunities, City Internships took us on weekends away, and hosted 2 events every week.