Audit Intern at KPMG

Bristol South West
Auditing/Tax

KPMG is a Top Employer

9.0/10

I really enjoyed my four weeks with KPMG. They treated me as a full employee, and I really feel I got to experience working at KPMG. Everybody was helpful and friendly.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

I definitely felt valued. People gave me jobs to do and were very positive about the work I did. KPMG has a great feedback system so when you do well, you find out about it and they also help you with development points.

A lot. Everybody is so friendly and helpful and when you join you receive a buddy (somebody who joined KPMG within a year of your placement), a performance manager who goes through your feedback with you, and a people leader who looks after everybody in the department. There are lots of places to turn to for support.

I believe the business skills and work ethic I have developed during my time at KPMG will aid me in my studies, future endeavours and graduate job.

The beginning was slightly slow, with two induction days in a four week scheme. The first day was in the London office for everybody which was a good day. The second day we had our regional office induction. For me, I was then straight out on audit for the rest of my placement. However, there were also a few days during the four weeks such as a corporate responsibility day and a department away day at an activity centre. I thought it was well structured.

Happy, friendly, yet still business. Several socials meant it was a fun four weeks.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

An expenses paid trip to London for an induction day. They put on several 'improving' days such as corporate responsibility and a department away day. I definitely feel like the whole vacation scheme was an investment in me.

It definitely gave me a good idea of what working with KPMG would be like. They treated me as a full employee.

The feedback structure, progression infrastructure and socials showed me how people focussed the company is.

Very.

Well paid for a vac scheme and all expenses paid for travel to clients.

Yes. Trip to London and several multi office internal events.

Great, as above.

Cricket matches, golf day, volunteering, netball match, fantasy football, socials, annual away day.