o Provided efficient marketing support to the Product Managers in all required areas as well as creating Monthly Supporting materials for the commercial team
o Assisted in creating PLV material for very significant launches for the brand (Extra Lift, Shades EQ Red, Copper shades & Shape Control)
o Monitored launches by conducting salon visits, & compiling qualitative feedback reports, regular contact with the commercial team to track progress & to get an understanding of the professional competitor market
o Contributed to the construction & management of Redken social media by building, monitoring applications & competitions on Facebook & Twitter, in addition worked with external agencies to increase the brands social media network
o Managed aspects of Redken market analysis, forecasting & stock management
o Aided with managing & updating the colorants budget
o Lead “5th Avenue” project, worked with all product managers, the education team & the creative agency to produce a finished product, which has received very positive feedback
o Presented the 2011 Haircare Christmas Promotion to the commercial & education teams. I worked on this project from conception therefore there has been a multitude of key learning’s, this project was very complex as it was not UK based
o Helped with various events (An Audience with Andrew Barton, Redken Connects tour, TRIBE) which entailed assisting the Artists & events team
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?