Marketing Assistant at L'Oreal

Designing Marketing mediums
Liasing with international management
Presentations
New Business initiatives

really enjoying my placement so far, started in June and have 8 months to go.

The company is quite young, and people are really nice and willing to help, the interns get on really well and are really pro-active in terms of preparing events for us to bond together and have a good time.

Handovers are really good between change over of staff, there is always room to move the job role truly your own, learn new tips on the way and really develop yourself on essential skills such as time mangement, communication, team working etc.

Always something to do, always chance to prove yourself in project that you handed, you are never just an admin staff or "tea-grabber", what ever you do will effect the performance of the brand you work on. Great opportunities to really strench yourself in the coporate world.

So far I've been given the chance to work on my own product launch for a (new product) to consumers, really exciting and the best project that I have worked on thus far. really looking forward to seeing results from sales. You really get exposure to all the little and big things that need to be done to make a launch successful.

The skills i have developed will really help with my final year, and I look forward to seeing how much more prepared I will be when it comes to studying. Management really to strench to enable positive growth in these skills for life

Great office,massive and every floor exposes you to a different working ethic, really for fun and hardworking atmosphere.

So far its been great.

I believe they invest time and effort to all interns and grads, and everyone here is willing to work and do well.

I would love to come back and do the graduate scheme.

We work hard and play hard. every brand in the company has a chance hosts an internal launch party for the staff, which is always exciting. there are also social places that we do often go to "chill". Interns do go out together a lot, majority of the time at the end of each month, but we do come together in our own times as well.

there is a balance, as long as you search well for a house that has a decent rent per month, your socail life wont lack because of lack of funds. don't be afriad to commute.

GREAT!! Its nice when the interns get together to local bars (B@1 - great cocktails), or up to central london on a night out.

Make yourself heard, and they will try there very best to help you and your idea.