Monthly sales reports
Designing Marketing mediums
Liasing with international management
New Business initiatives
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
really enjoying my placement so far, started in June and have 8 months to go.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The company is quite young, and people are really nice and willing to help, the interns get on really well and are really pro-active in terms of preparing events for us to bond together and have a good time.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Handovers are really good between change over of staff, there is always room to move the job role truly your own, learn new tips on the way and really develop yourself on essential skills such as time mangement, communication, team working etc.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Always something to do, always chance to prove yourself in project that you handed, you are never just an admin staff or "tea-grabber", what ever you do will effect the performance of the brand you work on. Great opportunities to really strench yourself in the coporate world.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
So far I've been given the chance to work on my own product launch for a (new product) to consumers, really exciting and the best project that I have worked on thus far. really looking forward to seeing results from sales. You really get exposure to all the little and big things that need to be done to make a launch successful.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills i have developed will really help with my final year, and I look forward to seeing how much more prepared I will be when it comes to studying. Management really to strench to enable positive growth in these skills for life
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great office,massive and every floor exposes you to a different working ethic, really for fun and hardworking atmosphere.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
So far its been great.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I believe they invest time and effort to all interns and grads, and everyone here is willing to work and do well.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would love to come back and do the graduate scheme.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We work hard and play hard. every brand in the company has a chance hosts an internal launch party for the staff, which is always exciting. there are also social places that we do often go to "chill". Interns do go out together a lot, majority of the time at the end of each month, but we do come together in our own times as well.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
there is a balance, as long as you search well for a house that has a decent rent per month, your socail life wont lack because of lack of funds. don't be afriad to commute.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
GREAT!! Its nice when the interns get together to local bars (B@1 - great cocktails), or up to central london on a night out.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Make yourself heard, and they will try there very best to help you and your idea.