1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
My placement year has been very interesting I have been given the opportunity to learn so much about the affiliate industry. The placement has been extremely beneficial for my degree which is Business Management.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere at TopCashback is really good! Everyone is really helpful and it is easy to fit into the professional environment which is really beneficial whilst on placement.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Whilst on placement we had separate internal projects, which have been moved forward and are in motion to be used by the company it has been really good to see that the company do take on board ideas from even placements.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?