Inter at BMW Group

BMW Group is a Top Employer

6.9/10

5.2

Intern in Production Control, Programme Planning and Despatch Control

I liked it really much, i had a lot to do and i was never board sometimes even to much responsibility but that wasnt an issue for me. Especially to have deep look inside the special and individual process of every colleauge in my department.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BMW Group

My colleagues helped me in the beginning and advised me in several things. At the end they also asked for my advise espescially when it came to IT issues.

After my internship i get the opportunity to write my thesis here. And my Supervisor supports that very much and it was even his idea. I also got a mentor who helped when i had question.

Too busy often had to do overtime.

I had the lead on several processes and was also responsible for projects. I was also involved in the decision making process.

My english got better. I also got SAP training for creating deliveries, creation of Programmes and the opportunity to write my Bachelor thesis in the company

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BMW Group

Open Office with several departments in it. Therfor sometimes a little bit too loud and sometime i little bit to busy. But general atmosphere was alright and colleagues were amazing.

HR had some issues with my contract and it took really long

Nothing in particular

Really good opportunity because networking was even possible and also opportunity to write my thesis there.

I made a lot of friends here and did a lot of stuff in our free time.

lived in a shared household therefore living was quite alright. Directly in my work place was nothing so i had to drive about 45 min to work everyday it was only possible to meet friends in Birmingham City

Amazing 100% chance to meet new ''friends'' espacially in Broadstreet.

Boxing Gym lots of sports acitivities.