Customer Success Assistant at ProspectSoft Ltd

ProspectSoft Ltd is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.4

6.0

Solve and be the point of contact for customer issues and head up the migration process which is a sales oriented role.

I really enjoyed my time at ProspectSoft. I have been given a massive amount of responsibility from the get go. This is something that i would not get at a larger company.

My Peers have been amazing, as a placement student i am not treated as a 'Placement' the only time i have been called an intern or asked to do a menial 'intern' job has been in jest.

Throughout my placement my manager has been literally by my side sitting next to me. If i have had any issues, he would help me immediately.

I have been unbelievably busy, this has allowed me to excel as i work best under time constraints and stress.

I have been put in charge of the 'Migration' process which is a business critical function to which our investors look at every month.
I have been given the opportunity to run meetings and attend them on my own all over the country!

I have come so so so far in my placement and learned so much, every last thing i have learned i will be able to transfer into any business.

Fun fuelled and busy!

ProspectSoft clearly structure their placement scheme well as it is a business critical function on which it relies.
I have been really impressed with the training and structure.

I am able to learn what i want

I would take a job back at ProspectSoft Hands down.
I am not sure if i will get a job offer, but i have worked really hard to get one and i am hopeful. I know that if ProspectSoft are in a position financally then they will take me back.

We have had placement nights out.

I have been lucky enough to live at home and walk in with ease saving me a massive amount of money.

Boring. But oxford is not far away and very very fun.

I played football with the sales team etc for a lot of time after work and there are a huge amount of things available to us.