Solve and be the point of contact for customer issues and head up the migration process which is a sales oriented role.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed my time at ProspectSoft. I have been given a massive amount of responsibility from the get go. This is something that i would not get at a larger company.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My Peers have been amazing, as a placement student i am not treated as a 'Placement' the only time i have been called an intern or asked to do a menial 'intern' job has been in jest.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Throughout my placement my manager has been literally by my side sitting next to me. If i have had any issues, he would help me immediately.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I have been unbelievably busy, this has allowed me to excel as i work best under time constraints and stress.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have been put in charge of the 'Migration' process which is a business critical function to which our investors look at every month.
I have been given the opportunity to run meetings and attend them on my own all over the country!
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have come so so so far in my placement and learned so much, every last thing i have learned i will be able to transfer into any business.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fun fuelled and busy!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
ProspectSoft clearly structure their placement scheme well as it is a business critical function on which it relies.
I have been really impressed with the training and structure.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I am able to learn what i want
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would take a job back at ProspectSoft Hands down.
I am not sure if i will get a job offer, but i have worked really hard to get one and i am hopeful. I know that if ProspectSoft are in a position financally then they will take me back.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We have had placement nights out.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I have been lucky enough to live at home and walk in with ease saving me a massive amount of money.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Boring. But oxford is not far away and very very fun.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
I played football with the sales team etc for a lot of time after work and there are a huge amount of things available to us.