Operations Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Business Management Logistics and Operations

9.5/10

9.7

I was given meaningful work and always kept busy. There were also lots of social opportunities which made the placement much more enjoyable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company

I felt very valued by my colleagues.

Management/supervisors were extremely welcoming with any questions I had and were always willing to help.

Some days were busier than others but I was never left without anything to do.

I was able to manage my own work and take full responsibility for some projects.

The skills I developed will be extremely helpful in completing the remainder of my degree. The experience has motivated me to do well.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company

Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming and made it a much more fun and relaxed environment to work in.

The placement was very organised with sufficient training and good work structure.

There were many opportunities for further development with presentations and talks held regularly on topics outside of the role.

It was a great company to work for and I would love to work for them again in the future.

There were plenty of other placement students to socialise with and we often organised activities outside of work.

As I lived in London it was expected that the area I lived in was going to be quite expensive. The rent was high and most social activities were costly however this did not diminish my experience.

Living in London it was expected that there would be good nightlife and it lived up to expectations.

There were plenty of opportunities to be involved in additional activities.