CMS is leading the market with their Next Generation Vacation Scheme. Other firms will need to follow suit if they are going to atttract top talent.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
The firm went out of their way to make us feel valued as indiviudals and give us personalised feedback.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
We were given constant feedback from graduate recruitment, out supervisors and even senior management who were involved in the recruiting process throughout.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
The first week was the "Business of Law" week which gave us an amazing insight into the future of the firm and general trends in the legal field. The second two weeks which were spent in department allowed us to get first hand experience of the work of a trainee and internal systems.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?