Vacation Scheme Student at CMS

Edinburgh Scotland
Legal/Law

9.1/10

Three week summer vacation scheme

This was an amazing experience. The first Academy Week in London was an opportunity that was unique to this vacation scheme.

A lot of people throughout the firm took the time to speak with me about any questions I had.

My supervisor and buddy provided a lot of guidance.

What I learned during the Academy Week in London was particularly useful.

There was a very clear structure which helped us make the most of the time we had at CMS.

Everyone was friendly and encouraging.

The firm spent a lot of time to make sure we learned a lot during the scheme.

Speaking with people throughout the firm helped give an insight into the work done at different stages of a career with CMS.

This scheme helped me confirm that I want to do a training contract.

We are paid for each week and get the travel to the Academy Week in London reimbursed.

We had formal networking events, lunches, and the opportunity to approach people during the scheme.

There were a lot of networking and social event opportunities in London.

This was an amazing experience, I would highly recommend applying for it.