QA Intern at The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

3.8/5

4.1
3.4

It has been a great year, I believe I have learnt a variety of skills that i will soon need once I graduate!

Leaving the people behind will be the hardest thing for me, as I couldn't have asked to meet a better group! Everyone was so welcoming and I've enjoyed my time with them!

I could not have asked for a more understand/supportive manager. She would make time for me whether I needed it or not through 1-2-1 meetings!

Throughout the year I have experienced time when I was very busy, to times when I had not much work assigned to me!

During the course of the year I have seen my manager put more trust within me, and seen this through being assigned to more higher profile projects/tasks.

I have developed a variety of communication, teamwork and professional development skills over my time.

Everyone was really friendly, regardless of your job title people treated you like a colleague.

I would say my manager was the main reason for my placement year going so smoothly.

Did not get any training! Only a one week handover!

Disney would be a great place to work!

Everyone regardless of whether they were an intern or a permanent member or even a contractor got on so well. I felt very comfortable around my peers.

Travel costs were expensive, plus the food in Hammersmith was pricey.

Very good! Lots of bars and pubs plus easy commute from underground to other places in Central London.

There was a VoluntEARS scheme available, however I did not join this.