Intern at The Walt Disney Company

4.5/5

4.8
4.8
3.6

I thouroughly enjoyed my placement year at Disney and throughout the whole year felt as though I was a valued and respected member of the team. I was supported massively and the year spent at Disney helped me to grow professionally.

I felt so valued by my team and was incredibly sad to leave.

I was given so much support in my work by my manager. Every mistake made was a lesson learnt and lessons that I will take with me when looking for jobs after I graduate.

Some days were busier than others but there was always something for me to be doing.

I was given a lot of responsibility and as the year went on and I was learning more I was doing things completely on my own.

I would be going back to university with a completely different mindset if it wasn't for doing my placement. The skills learnt here are ones I would never forget.

So friendly. It's like we had a little Disney family.

Very organised. It didn't feel like an internship but like a proper job.

My manager helped me a lot with my personal development. She was always very happy to answer any questions I had.

Very appealing. I would love to work for Disney in the future!

Yes great. Everyone was always up for work drinks.

I lived in south west London so was quite expensive but worth it and very fun.

There was good bars around and the tube station was close so easy to get into central London.

Disney ran a voluntEARs programme that you could get involved it which is really good.