Marketing Intern EMEA at The Walt Disney Company

1.4/10

1.0
1.0

2.5

I did not enjoy this placement one bit. I was in a very unsupportive team who seemed to have a 'sink or swim' attitude. The job sounded fun, but all I was doing was pointless jobs like copying and pasting things in spreadsheets. I quit half way through the year. I would never recommend this placement in this particular department to anyone else.

Not at all.

Not at all. Until I started having anxiety attacks.

Some days I had nothing to do, other days I was given so many tasks which I had not been properly briefed on so it made them impossible to complete to a good standard.

None.

I learnt what not to do in a management role!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company

Very unwelcoming! No one really talked, and if they did it was only to say something bad about someone else or the work they had done.

So badly organised. After quitting I recommended they didn't bother hiring anyone else to fill the role as the team didn't seem to know what to do with a Placement student!

Nothing, Any training they offered was not offered to Interns - e.g. fire safety, first aid, business/sales training etc. was offered to everyone in the building except interns.

I have no intention of working for the company again, which is a shame as I am completely in love with Disney as an organisation, just not to work for!

There were 200 placement students in the building so quite a variety of people to mix with.

Pretty expensive as the placement is based in London.

Karaoke was fun...

Yoga once a week was all I heard about for extra activities.