8.0/10

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else
  2. Very enjoyable, made to feel welcome and given useful experience

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. Everyone was very approachable and friendly

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. Generally very good but assessed project tasks were vague/ambiguous at times

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Very helpful practical experience

10. Mostly done on an ad-hoc basis depending on what work was available

12. Very good, friendly, encouraging, etc

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. Was included and given work and experience wherever relevant; felt like supervisor really wanted me to get as much experience as I possibly could.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. To a large extent

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. A lot

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. Really enjoyed my time here, which allayed any fears I had about not enjoying law.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. Very decent pay for a student outside London. Would have done it for free given experience.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Outside of the team I was placed in, not fantastic

26. Not many social event opportunities, though this was expected given the size of the firm and the length of my stay. Had sushi on one day, which was nice.

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Yes, but wasn't here long enough to take part in any