Data Management Intern at Eaton

Loughborough East Midlands
Marketing

Eaton is a Top Employer

8.5/10

My role is to support projects from concept to implementation, utilising and coordinating global data management, industrial engineering, manufacturing in global locations such as Hungary, India, China and resources through crosschecking data on master data templates and writing internally regulated manuals for production on the shop floor.
I am also responsible for product photographs that are uploaded to the website and used in marketing catalogues.

I really enjoyed my time working for Eaton, they definitely take their time to train their interns.
I was trusted with a lot of responsibilities which really help build my confidence. With the internship programme you exposed to a lot of opportunities within the organisation.
You also get the chance to various sites within the UK for extensive training by professionals which other organisations do not offer with their internship programme.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

I was hilly valued by my colleagues and they were very welcoming and treated me like an equal which was very nice

I had write quarterly reviews and received feedback from my line manager based on my reviews.
these reviews allowed me to monitor my progress throughout the year.

I was very busy on a daily based.

I was responsible for managing various projects during my internship

The extensive trainings I received improve my transferable skills. I am now a comfortable user of various business software and tools

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

my office felt like a community, everyone was very kind and nice.

the programme was very organised with all the activities for the year planned out before the start of the year

the company invested a lot of money in training interns. We were trained by external professionals on various aspects such as communication skills, excel, presentation skills, project management skills and presentation skills.

very appealing

the cost of living was affordable especially for students

not the best but it was the nearby cities were very good

we had a lost of social activities that suited different people, running, walks, cycling, dinner parties, drinks etc