2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All of them were appreciative when I chipped in where I could and come the end of my internship, they all gave positive remarks.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Quality manager who I am still in contact with a couple of months after having finished. Great guy who often went out of his way to create opportunities for me in order to further my experience.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
When I was in the process of completing my project, days were often gone in what seemed like seconds. However, once completed, and on quieter days in the branch there were occasionally times where there was little for me to get involved in.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was entrusted with dealing with customer's 'quick queries' as well as highlighting to customer the ways in which they could further their involvement with the bank.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Not sure how much it'll assist me in my studies but has definitely served to educate me in effective man - management techniques.
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC